Exhibitor Prospectus for Regularly Scheduled Meetings
The Houston Pediatric Society is the professional organization of over 200 practicing pediatricians and trainees in the Greater Houston Area. The Society hosts nine meetings per year, typically around the second Tuesday of the month, averaging 55 phyisicians.
Exhibit and sponsorship opportunities are available at the nine membership meetings HPS hosts annually.
- Dinner program starting at 6:30 pm
- Speaker and Topic (must be approved by HPS Leadership)
- Payment of Dinner & Speaker Expenses
- Exhibitors are acknowledged on the mass emailed meeting invitation and on the website
- A 4-6 foot table will be arranged for display during the reception
- Face time with membership during the reception, throughout and following dinner
- Copy of the meeting attendees roster with office address and office phone
All meetings are limited to Pediatric Healthcare Professionals only and do include Pediatric Subspecialties
For more information, please contact the Houston Pediatric Society administrative office at (713) 524-4267, ext. 234 or email email@example.com